How Nustle Works
Enjoy these benefits of using the Nustle:
Moist Heat Therapy - Support for milk production that penetrates deeper into the skin, encouraging milk flow or letdown. In some cases, this can substantially increase milk from a pumping session.
Cold Therapy - If you are experiencing engorgement, this can help to alleviate that issue.
Cold Compression Therapy - When you need to decrease or dry up the milk supply, cold compression will alleviate swelling and discomfort. It helps to signal the brain to slow down milk production when the breasts are full.
Clogged Ducts - When you use a Nustle, you can experience healthy milk flow with decreased clogged ducts due to the allowance of self-messaging with the help of moist heat.
Mastitis - If you are experiencing mastitis pain, Nustle can help to alleviate that pain with a cold wrap.
Other ways to use Nustle:
- Pregnancy belly band with hot or cold on the low back
- Postpartum compression belly band with temperature therapy to promote healing
- Menstrual cramps, backaches, ankle pains, and more can be helped with heat or cold therapy
5 in 1 Hot/Cold Breast Therapy, hands-free pumping, Belly Band, and lactation support for breastfeeding moms
moist heat & cold pack | pumping bra... wrap | pregnancy belly band | postpartum belly band | expert consultation
- Moist heat penetrates deeper into the skin encouraging the release of milk.
- Cold helps sooth infection from mastitis
- Compression therapy sends signals to the brain saying the breasts are full while Cold therapy alleviates swelling and discomfort from the cease of milk.
- Tempaturer Therapy is the most natural way to support milk supply.
- Support without ingesting supplements/herbs/etc.
- Tempaturer Therapy lasts 20-35 minutes which is typically the normal time for a pumping/nursing session
- Add a Slipcover over the Nustle, the tempaturer therapy increases by about 10 minutes to 30-45 minutes
- Slipcover protects the body of the Nustle from dirt and grime from daily use and is easy to remove and wash in the washing machine on gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
- Nustle is spot wash only. If milk is spilled on the Nustle add just enough water to dilute the milk so that it wont spoil on the Nustle. Clean the straps with white vinegar and baking soda.
- More moisture - just add a mug of hot water in the microwave when you heat it up
- Start with 30 seconds in the microwave add 15 seconds until a comfortable temp has been reached
- Best way to test Nustle after heating is with the back of the hand
- If the Nustle is to warm for comfort, leave the Nustle on the counter top for 3-5 minutes coming back and checking until it has cooled to a comfortable tempaturer to be worn
- If in the customization process you open up one of the pockets around the crosshairs, your Nustle still works, just empty out that single pocket and use as normal
- Sizes XXS-M have 2 crosshairs (++) per breast. The one closest to the center of the wrap is for forward facing nipples. The crosshair closest to the end the wrap is for outward facing nipples. Every woman is made differently so please let the user determine which crosshair she wishes to expand open. Sizes L-XXXL have 3 crosshairs (+++) per breast, allowing for an extra placement to ensure that you have optimal flange, Nustle and nipple alignment
Most mommas need too much time in the shower to apply heat to stimulate milk flow to get enough for one bottle or more. When The Nustle is heated in the microwave, it creates moist heat. Some climates may not notice moist heat right away, so a trick to encourage moisture is to place a mug of water in the microwave with the wrap while it heats up. The beauty of our design is that it mimics that of the hot shower, allowing mothers to encourage their letdown without getting wet or being stuck in the shower. When Mom uses the shower to help with milk supply it results in losing what milk is released to the drain, such a disadvantage for mom and baby. Not only does the Nustle mimic the shower; but it frees up Mom’s hands, other heating cooling pads for nursing women requires to be held on or stuffed in a shirt or bra, they move, don’t offer full breast coverage and often don’t hold the temperature for extended time it's all around a pain. Say hello to your new pumping/nursing normal and the ability to move!
When it’s time to wean your little one, waiting for your breast milk to dry up can be painful, even unbearable. The Nustle eases discomfort and worries to ensure more milk, time, and easy weaning, all while keeping your hands free. Women sustain their supply as they return to normal lifestyles, and many have even expressed seeing their supply double or more compared to times they don’t use The Nustle. We have seen our product help mothers wean when they are ready and watched their dry-up time go from a year to less than a month when using cold compression therapy. The Nustle is a natural alternative to ingestible lactation products. Cold compression and heat therapy are natural means of support we can supply for mama and baby with a simple wrap.
Each wrap is designed with adjustable straps that contour to your body to offer you the utmost comfort and security, while also providing you the benefit of easy hands-free mobility! When you purchase your Nustle, you also receive a free, 30-minute lactation consultation with one of our experts. Breastfeeding is not easy, and we have you covered. Purchase your Nustle and consult with one of our lactation experts today!